Guided tour of the permanent Exhibition
Discover the fascinating history of food, from how it is produced and transported, to what and how we eat around the world. How do our five senses perceive food and how do our bodies digest it? Bring your class, family or friends and follow our guide!
- Language: English, French or German
- Dates for school groups: mornings, Tuesday to Friday
- Duration of the tour: 45 min.
- Dates for NON-school groups: afternoons, Tuesday to Sunday
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour
- Maximum 12 participants per guided tour
- Reservation essential at least 7 days in advance
- Special price for school groups with pupils under 16 years old: CHF 100.00 for 12 pupils and one accompanying adult (admission included)
- Special price for school groups with pupils aged 16 or over: CHF 120.00 for 12 pupils and one accompanying adult (*admission not included)
- Special price for adults aged 16 or over: CHF 150.00 for 12 participants (*admission not included)
- *Participants are entitled to discounted entrance tickets for the exhibition