Our team of chefs concoct a variety of tasty seasonal dishes to add a gourmet touch to your visit. With a dish of the day, a chef’s special, a vegetarian meal and a children’s meal, there’s something to suit all tastes and purse strings!
- Our Restaurant is open to the public Tuesday to Saturday from noon.
- For groups of 10 or more, we strongly advise to book a week ahead. Please complete our reservation form or call us on 021 924 44 18.
- Every Sunday, our Restaurant is reserved non-stop from 10:30 to 13:30 for our ‘Brunch with artisanal produce’ (book here).
- Our Café and Terrasse serve light refreshments throughout the day.
- Lunch & Visit: Every first Saturday of the month, seize the opportunity to combine culture and gastronomy over your lunch break (book here).
Chef's special from 2 January
Beef sheperd's pie with red wine gravy
Assortment of root vegetables
Tempura apple with pink peppercorn
The Restaurant also proposes
a seasonal dish (CHF 19.00),
a vegetarian meal (CHF 16.00) and
a children’s meal (CHF 13.00),
varying with the weather and the chef’s inspiration!
Top tip! The Terrasse is open from 25 April to 04 October 2020 (Tuesday to Sunday, noon to 17:00).
Top tip! If the Museum is open, the Café is open too!