Our team of chefs concoct a variety of tasty seasonal dishes to add a gourmet touch to your visit. With a dish of the day, a chef’s special, a vegetarian meal and a children’s meal, there’s something to suit all tastes and purse strings!
- Our Restaurant is open to the public Tuesday to Saturday from noon.
- For groups of 10 or more, we strongly advise to book a week ahead. Please complete our reservation form or call us on 021 924 44 18.
- Every Sunday, our Restaurant is reserved non-stop from 10:30 to 13:30 for our ‘Brunch with artisanal produce’ (book here).
- Our Café and Terrasse serve light refreshments throughout the day.
- Lunch & Visit: Every first Saturday of the month, seize the opportunity to combine culture and gastronomy over your lunch break (book here).
Chef’s special throughout May
Veal, pearl onion and button mushroom vol-au-vent
Vegetable medley in safflower oil
The Restaurant also proposes
a seasonal dish (CHF 19.00),
a vegetarian meal (CHF 16.00) and
a children’s meal (CHF 13.00),
varying with the weather and the chef’s inspiration!
Top tip! The Terrasse is open from 25 April to 04 October 2020 (Tuesday to Sunday, noon to 18:00).
Top tip! If the Museum is open, the Café is open too!