Information regarding your planned activity at the Alimentarium
Safety is of prime importance for the Alimentarium. We can therefore assure you that we are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously. We have taken the following steps for your protection:
- Installation of information sheets
- Installation of plexiglass shields, floor markings and rope barriers
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection of all areas of the Museum
- Checking and limiting access.
It is compulsory to wear a mask in our Museum. Please remember to bring one with you when you pay us a visit! Masks are also available at our Welcome Desk (CHF 0.50 each).
Let’s stay safe together! Thank you for your help and understanding.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our utmost priority. To ensure you have a safe visit, we have drawn up the following recommendations for each of the activities in our Museum, for you to kindly read and heed:
VISITING THE MUSEUM
- Buy your tickets online to avoid queueing.
- Use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser available at various points in the Museum.
- Wear a mask.
- Observe the floor markings to ensure a safe distance between people and to guide all visitors safely through the Museum.
- Follow the Swiss FOPH’s instructions on the information boards available throughout the Museum.
- Follow our staff’s instructions. All members of a group must stay together and must not mingle with other groups.
We have taken these measures to ensure you can enjoy a relaxed visit, without any concerns. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you safely and keeping everyone safe in our magnificent Museum.
Your Alimentarium Team