Information regarding your planned activity at the Alimentarium
Safety is of prime importance for the Alimentarium. We can therefore assure you that we are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously. We have taken the following steps for your protection:
- Installation of information sheets
- Installation of plexiglass shields, floor markings and rope barriers
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection of all areas of the Museum
- Checking and limiting access.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our utmost priority. To ensure you have a safe visit, we have drawn up the following recommendations for each of the activities in our Museum, for you to kindly read and heed:
VISITING THE MUSEUM
- Buy your tickets online to avoid queueing.
- Use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser available at various points in the Museum.
- Wear a mask.
- Observe the floor markings to ensure a safe distance between people and to guide all visitors safely through the Museum.
- Follow the Swiss FOPH’s instructions on the information boards available throughout the Museum.
- Follow our staff’s instructions. All members of a group must stay together and must not mingle with other groups.
- For the moment, the Museum can be visited in one direction only. The exit is via the emergency staircase or the lift. Kindly respect the directions indicated on site.
- The number of participants has been limited to maintain a safe distance between participants.
- We use single-use utensils (made of recyclable material).
- All equipment and work surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between workshops.
IN THE RESTAURANT AND CAFÉ
- The number of tables has been reduced to maintain a safe distance between visitors.
- Debit and credit cards are the preferred form of payment. Card machines are disinfected after each use.
- The children’s area has been reorganised: All books and games have been removed and a disinfection point has been installed.
We have taken these measures to ensure you can enjoy a relaxed visit, without any concerns. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you safely and keeping everyone safe in our magnificent Museum.
Your Alimentarium Team
Only in French: