- Monday 14 June – Jelena Ristic, curator, Alimentarium – “A short history of dietary veganism and vegan activism”
- Tuesday 15 June – Fabien Truffer, PEA – “Understanding the anti-speciesist movement, its demands and perspectives”
- Wednesday 16 June – Irène Courtin, PhD student and teaching assistant, Department of Sociology, UniGE – “Animal rights in French-speaking Switzerland: a sociological approach”
- Thursday 17 June – Round table with the speakers
- All four events will be broadcast live on Youtube and Facebook.
- Time: 18:00 to ~19:00
- You can post your questions live as comments during the live stream
- The conferences and the round table will remain available afterwards.