Preparing your visit
Information regarding your planned activity at the Alimentarium.
ANYONE AGED 16 AND OVER WISHING TO ENTER THE ALIMENTARIUM BUILDING MUST PRESENT A VALID COVID CERTIFICATE AND PHOTO ID.
Safety is of prime importance for the Alimentarium. We can therefore assure you that we are taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously. We have taken the following steps for your protection:
- Installation of information sheets
- Installation of plexiglass shields, floor markings and rope barriers
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection of all areas of the Museum
- Checking and limiting access.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our utmost priority. To ensure you have a safe visit, we have drawn up the following recommendations for each of the activities in our Museum, for you to kindly read and heed:
VISITING THE MUSEUM
- Buy your tickets online to avoid queueing.
- Use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser available at various points in the Museum.
- Wear a mask.
- Observe the floor markings to ensure a safe distance between people and to guide all visitors safely through the Museum.
- Follow the Swiss FOPH’s instructions on the information boards available throughout the Museum.
- Follow our staff’s instructions. All members of a group must stay together and must not mingle with other groups.
We have taken these measures to ensure you can enjoy a relaxed visit, without any concerns. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you safely and keeping everyone safe in our magnificent Museum.
Your Alimentarium Team