Centre for vocational training aimed at catering professionals
Alimentarium pro is a programme of training modules delivered by qualified specialists on topics relevant to you. Our team of experts will help you hone the professional skills required to prepare your company for tomorrow’s challenges.
Alimentarium pro at a glance
- Training period: 1 day (attestation) or 5 days (certificate)
- Price available on request
- Groups: minimum 7 participants/maximum 12 participants
- Training in French or English
- 50% theory, 50% practical sessions
- Topics vary according to clients’ requirements. Our team of experts is available for an onsite visit to observe your working environment and draw up a training concept in line with your needs and expectations (price available on request)
- Our customer service team is available to organise transportation, evening meals and accommodation (additional cost)
WHO is it for?
Alimentarium pro is aimed at any company, association or professional organisation wishing to perfect their staff’s technical knowledge in the field of food and nutrition.
WHY follow this training programme?
The Alimentarium pro
training programme comprises several modules and alternates practical work with theory. It aims to enable participants to broaden their horizons while perfecting their skills in their own particular area of expertise. Participants can also access the AlimentariumAcademy
online learning platform to complement their course work.
HOW is the training programme structured?
Alimentarium pro covers six fundamental topics: food safety and hygiene, product knowledge, culinary knowledge, calculating cost price, the history of gastronomy, and nutrition. Each of these topics is broken down into subtopics selected according to client expectations and any particular needs identified by the trainer.
WHERE does it take place?
The Alimentarium, the world’s first museum devoted entirely to food and nutrition offers an idyllic location on the shores of Lake Geneva, professionally equipped kitchens and qualified trainers.
WHAT do participants receive at the end of the training?
Alimentarium pro will issue either an attestation or a certificate. The former is obtained after one day of training on a chosen topic, the latter after five days of training.
WHEN can I start?
For more information about this unique training programme, fill in the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible to identify your needs and draw up a bespoke offer.