Cooking together, apart
Stuck for ideas of something to cook for your family? Not only does the Alimentarium have a meal in mind, but it enables you to prepare it as an adult-child tandem!
Online culinary workshop – Cooking together, apart
On Sundays, you can now follow an Alimentarium recipe from your own kitchen, with one of our chefs to guide you live online! Make the most of this unique opportunity to share, cook and have fun together.
When? Sundays from 10:00 to 11:30
Duration: 1.5 hours
Maximum 6 adult/child pairs (recommended for children aged 6 to 12 years)
Price: CHF 45.00 per duo
• Book your preferred date.
• Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an automated confirmation.
• Our team will email you the list of ingredients and cooking utensils required, as well as the link to connect to the workshop.
• On the day of the workshop, please check your internet connection is working well. We suggest you connect 15 minutes before the workshop is due to begin.
• Now you’re all set, we hope you’ll have fun!