- Group welcome at the Museum
- Bilingual discussion led by one of the Alimentarium’s experts on the importance of food, and food-related issues
- Bilingual guided tour of the Alimentarium’s temporary exhibition Beurk ! Yuck ! Igitt ! The food we love to hate
- Discussion regarding the exhibition and the general theme
- Teaching resources, in French and German
For whom? When? How much?
- Target audience: Secondary I (from age 10) to secondary II
- Number of participants: Two classes and accompanying adults
- Times: Morning or afternoon, depending on the teachers’ preferences
- Duration: 1 h 30 min to 2 h
- Languages: French and German
- Price: Fixed price for 2 classes (40 pupils), CHF 200 (free for accompanying adults)
- Pupils' guide
- Teachers' guide
This programme receives support from Movetia, which provides grants to promote linkups between classes from Switzerland’s different language regions. For more information visit www.movetia.ch/echange-classes.