- Group welcome at the Museum
- Bilingual discussion led by one of the Alimentarium’s experts on the importance of food, and food-related issues
- Bilingual guided tour of the Alimentarium’s three exhibition sectors
- Discussion regarding the exhibition and the general theme
- Tasting museum-made cordials
- Teaching resources, in French and German
For whom? When? How much?
- Target audience: Secondary I (from age 10) to secondary II
- Number of participants: Two classes and accompanying adults
- Times: Morning or afternoon, depending on the teachers’ preferences
- Duration: 1 h 30 min to 2 h
- Languages: French and German
- Price: Fixed price for 2 classes (40 pupils), CHF 400 (free for accompanying adults)
This programme receives support from Movetia, which provides grants to promote linkups between classes from Switzerland’s different language regions. For more information visit www.movetia.ch/echange-classes.