Birthday parties in the FoodAcademy
It’s party time at our FoodAcademy! Adults and children aged 9 and over can come and celebrate their birthday at the Alimentarium.
ANYONE AGED 16 AND OVER WISHING TO ENTER THE ALIMENTARIUM BUILDING MUST PRESENT A VALID COVID CERTIFICATE AND PHOTO ID.
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our utmost priority. Hence all our activities have been adapted to the FOPH guidelines. All health and safety precautions in the Museum are to ensure you have a safe visit.
- 1-hour bespoke cookery workshop; topic to be decided
- Participants may take photos during the last 15 minutes of the workshop
- 45-minute snack OR tasting your creation in our bright and spacious Verrière. Iced tea and mineral water are included
You may wish to add a birthday cake prepared by one of our professional pastry chefs (candles included).
Why not top off the workshop with a guided tour of the Museum or book tickets to visit it at your leisure.
- Times: Tuesday to Friday, from 15:00. It is possible to stay after the Museum closes (at an additional fee).
- Price: Flat fee of CHF 300.00 for a group of 12 participants (includes culinary workshop, private area for the snack or aperitif, iced tea and mineral water)
- Age: from 12 years
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of each workshop.
- Online reservation essential.
- This workshop is available in French only.
- Parking: The Museum does not have parking spaces for visitors, but there are several public car parks nearby.
- Allergies: When booking, please advise us of any allergies.